Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Poem by the Purple Platypus

Here is one of my favorite poems. I wrote it myself:

Pets

Sally has a dog,
Molly has a cat,
David has a frog,
Tommy has a rat.

But I have something special,
I have something cool,
What I have is a Marapecial,
I found it at the pool.

It has twelve arms,
Or are those feet?
He loves to eat worms,
He's really neat!

He has nine eyes,
And a big round nose,
I also like to feed him flies,
I would give you a picture, but he won't pose.

So, ha! To Katy's dalmation,
And any other pet,
'Cause I've got my imagination,
And that's the best kind you can get!


3 comments:

Ellie said...

I like your poem. How about some more poetry.......or prose?

Mrs. Morrison said...

Lea,

Your mom told me about your site. The poem is great! I look forward to reading many more.

Sopperoo! said...

Hi Lea! Your poem is fantastic. You are talented!! from Kelly and Atticus